Are you unsure about when to begin teaching? Or which curriculum to use?
In Never Too Early (Part 100), Doreen Claggett (author of the Christ-Centered Curriculum) shares the biblical truths God revealed through many years of prayer, biblical research, and teaching experience.
In summary, it’s never too early to pass on the faith to God’s heritage, His precious lambs! And this all begins with your personal walk with the Lord, then with your husband, and finally through educating your children in God’s truths—spiritually, morally, and academically. This book will both warm and challenge your heart!
This is an exciting book that discussess:
- A comparison of Hebrew, Colonial, and modern-day early childhood education
- God-centered vs. child-centered education
- Why phonics is superior to the look-say, controlled vocabulary method of teaching reading
- Reading readiness
- Seeing God in reading, math, history, science, art, and music
- The Rocky Bayou Christian School story (where Christ-Centered Curriculum was birthed
- How to begin training for Christ during your children’s most formative years (ages 0-6)
- Doreen Claggett’s personal testimony that gives God the honor and glory He deserves!