LAYING A STRONG FOUNDATION
- Teachers of Phonics Levels A, B, and C
Note: The Christ-Centered Phonics Master Guide is included in the Phonics Beginner's Kit A (Part 001) and Phonics Kit B (Part 002).
WHY USE CHRIST-CENTERED PHONICS?
The Christ-Centered Phonics Program was developed to help Christian parent-teachers actively, constantly, and purposefully teach the love, discipline, and understanding of God's Word while simultaneously building solid academic skills.
This Master Guide provides not only an overview of the Christ-Centered Phonics Program but also includes all the phonics visual aids you will need to teach Phonics Levels A, B, and C---with the exception of the Christ-Centered Phonics Flashcards 1-118: Master Set (Part 201-RV).
Part I of the Guide includes the following:
Introduction: Christ-Centered Phonics "Big Picture" Chart
Overview of the Christ-Centered Phonics Program:
- Understanding the First Reading Level--Phonics
- Understanding the Second Reading Level--Acceptance (Comprehension)
- Understanding the Third Reading Level--Application
- Chart: 19 Vowel Sounds in American English
- Chart: 25 Consonant Sounds in American English
- Christ-Centered Phonics Rules
- Christ-Centered Phonics Spelling Rules
- Syllabication and Accent Guidelines
Part II includes the following visual aids:
- Vowel Drill Charts 1-5
- Blend Drill Charts 1-7
- Word Drill Charts 1-7
- Jacob's Phonics Ladder
- Vowel Lane Spelling
- Noah's Vowel Song
- Letter/Blend/Word Search