Off to a great start with Christ-Centered A-B-C’s and Math 1-2-3’s!
- Older 3's (AK3)
- Young 4's (K4)
The Level A Phonics and Math programs are both great for teaching young 4's two or three days a week in short sessions. However, older 3's who are eager to learn should also do fine at this Level.
Why choose Christ-Centered Phonics PLUS Math?
Our Christ-Centered Phonics and Math programs don’t simply tack on some Bible verses to basically secular (the God of Scripture is left out) materials. Rather, by teaching both of these academic skills you will discover the joy of glorifying Christ even more during your children’s most formative years---when the foundation of their character,
habits, and intellect is being formed.
Skills Covered at Phonics Level A:
- Aa-Zz Letters/Sounds
- Short Vowels
- Blends (single consonant and a vowel blended together to form one speech sound)
- Reading Short Vowel Words
- Spelling Blends and Short Vowel Words
- Brief introduction to Long Vowels
- Manuscript Printing
When ready for Level B phonics, owners of Phonics Level A should order the Phonics Add-On Kit B (Part 002AO) which contains the remaining items needed for Level B.
Skills Covered at Math Level A:
- Godly Character Qualities 1-10
- Number Concepts 1-10
- Introduction to Addition Families 1-10
- Number Line 0-10
- Before and After 0-10
- Missing Numbers in Sequence 0-10
- Greater Than/Less Than 0-10
- Counting by 1's to 100
- Tracing/Writing Numerals 1-10
When ready for Level B math, owners of Math Level A should order the Math Add-On Kit B (Part 005AO) which contains the additional items needed for Level B.