Beginning Math Add-On Program
- Students who have already completed Math Level A (004HS)
Notice to Math Edition 1 Users: If you have Math Lessons Guide: Level A and Math Lessons Guide: Level B, 2011's Home School workbooks (Levels A, B:1, B:2, and C) are not compatible. To purchase an original Math Workbook A, order Part 401. For Level B, order Part 403.
SPECIAL NOTICE ...
If you already own Math Beginner's Kit A (004HS), the Add-On Kit B (005AO) is for you because it contains only the additional items needed to teach Levels B:1 and B:2.
Skills Covered at Math Level B:
- Number Concepts 1-20
- Number Recognition 0-100
- Counting to 100 by 1's, 10's, 5's, 2's
- Counting Backwards from 20-0
- Missing Numbers in Sequence 0-100 (by 1's, 10's, 5's, 2's)
- Greater Than/Less Than 0-100
- Addition Facts 1-10
- Subtraction Facts 1-10
- Adding Multiple Numbers (e.g., 3+2+4+1)
- Simple Word Problems
- Simple Fractions (1/2, 1/3, 1/4)
- Telling Time (hour, half-hour, quarter-hour, five-minute increments)
- Money (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollars, dollars)
Math Add-On Kit B includes the following:
- Christ-Centered Math Lessons: Level B:1 ---Workbook Answer Key Included (Part 530)
- Christ-Centered Math Workbook: Level B:1 (Part 531)
- Christ-Centered Math Lessons: Level B:2 ---Workbook Instructions/Answer Key Format (Part 532)
- Christ-Centered Math Workbook: Level B:2 (Part 533)
Math Levels B:1 and B:2 can normally be completed within a typical school year. Some advanced students
may also be able to complete Level C that same school year, or shortly
thereafter. For the best results, teach in sequence according to whatever pacing best fits your child's God-given capabilities.