Phonics Add-On Kit B (002AO) is for those who already own Phonics Kit A (001).
This special Kit contains only the additional items needed to teach Phonics Levels B:1 and B:2. For OTHER purchasing choices, see the available options below.
- Students who were previously taught using Phonics Kit A (Part 001)
Note: Finishing Level A first is not a prerequisite for starting Level B.
Skills Covered at Phonics Level B:1:
- Aa-Zz Letters/Sounds
- Blends (single consonant and a vowel blended together to form one speech sound)
- Spelling Short Vowel Words
- Reading One-Syllable Words
Skills Covered at Phonics Level B:2:
- Adding Suffix -s
- Consonant Digraphs (ck, sh, ch, tch, ng, nk, th, wh)
- Giant Blends (two or three consonants blended with a vowel)
- Beginning Grammar (naming words, describing words, and pronouns as a tool of reading comprehension)
- Manuscript Printing
Phonics Add-On Kit B includes the following:
Lessons/Workbooks/Answer Keys: For a detailed description of each item, click on its Part Number link.
- Christ-Centered Phonics Lessons for Flashcards 1-31: Level B:1 (Part 204)
- Christ-Centered Phonics Workbook: Level B:1 (Part 205)
- Christ-Centered Phonics Workbook Instructions & Answer Key: Level B:1 (Part 205AK)
- Christ-Centered Phonics Lessons for Flashcards 32-66: Level B:2 (Part 206)
- Christ-Centered Phonics Workbook: Level B:2 (Part 207)
- Christ-Centered Phonics Workbook Instructions & Answer Key: Level B:2 (Part 207AK)
- Christ-Centered Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook: Level B:2 (Part 208)
- Christ-Centered Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook Answer Key: Level B:2 (Part 208AK)
Note to Phonics Edition 1 Users: The original Level B:2 Phonics Lessons, Workbook, and Instructions/Answer Key are not compatible with this Home School version.
Christ-Centered Readers: For a detailed description of each item, click on its Part Number link.
Recommended Supplemental Readers:
In addition to the Christ-Centered Readers which are included in Phonics Add-On Kit B, we highly recommend ordering this Kindergarten Readers Set (Part 360.1-4) produced by Christian Liberty Press (CLP). Why? Because these books all nicely complement Christ-Centered Phonics Levels B and C. Ordering in a complete Set not only makes these four books more economical, but its several reading levels may also be useful for other children in your family.